Prep and cook time: 40 minutes
Makes: 12 cupcakes
150g | 5 oz butter
150g | 5 oz sugar
150g | 5 oz | 1 ¼ cups plain (all-purpose) flour
50g | 2 oz | ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
1 tablespoon baking powder
2 ripe bananas
For the icing
1 ripe banana
100ml | 7 tablespoon cream
2 tablespoon icing (confectioners’) sugar
2 tablespoon cream (soft) cheese
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Colored sugar sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and place paper cases in a 12 hole muffin tin
- Mash the bananas and beat the eggs with the butter and sugar until well blended. Beat in the banana, then stir in the walnuts
- Sift in the flour and baking powder until just combined. Spoon the mixture into the paper cases and bake for about 25 minutes until golden and risen. Leave in the tins for 5 minutes and then allow them to cool completely on a wire rack.
- For the icing, mash the banana and beat in the cream, icing sugar, cream cheese and lemon juice until thick and smooth.
- Spread the topping on the cakes and decorate with sugar sprinkles.
For more inquiries, please feel free to contact us or call/whatsapp us at 011-1988 6263
To see the other recipes we have, click here.