Prep and cook time: 35 minutes
Makes: 12 cupcakes
110g | 4oz | ½ cup butter
110g | 4 oz | ½ cup sugar
2 eggs, beaten
75g | 2 ½ oz | ¾ cup self-rising flour
25g | 1 oz cocoa powder
125g | 4 ½ oz green sugarpaste caster (superfine) sugar
250ml | 1 cup whip cream
24 red jelly candles
12 pieces liquorice candy
110g | 4 oz | ½ cup chocolate, grated
- For the cupcakes, heat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius and place paper cases in a 12 hole bun tin.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually beat the eggs and then sift in the flour and cocoa and gently fold into the mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into the paper cases and bake for 15 minutes until well-risen and firm to the touch. Remove from the tin and place on a wire rack to cool.
- To decorate, roll out the sugarpaste thinly on a surface dusted with caster sugar and cut it into 6 long, thin strips. Cut each strip in half.
- Whisk the cream until thick and spread on top of the cooled cupcakes. Place 2 red candles as eyes, a liquorice candy as a nose, a sugar paste strip as hair and grated chocolate as a mouth.
For more inquiries, please feel free to contact us or call/whatsapp us at 011-1988 6263
To see the cupcakes we offer, click here or take a look at the other cakes we have.
To see the other recipes we have, click here.
Click here to go to our Noughts and Crosses Cupcakes recipe>>>>