Video Credits to ochikeron
3 ingredients Soufflé Cheesecake (Japanese Cotton Cheesecake)
- 3 eggs
- 120g (4.3oz.) white chocolate
- 120g (4.3oz.) cream cheese
- Separate the eggs (place the white eggs into a large bowl)
- Let sit the white eggs into the fridge (which makes the Meringue more stable)
- Preheat the oven to 170 Celsius and it will be ready in 6 minutes.
- Break white chocolate into pieces in a large bowl and melt it in a double boiler over hot water.
- Meanwhile, whip 3 eggs white with an electric mixer until firm peaks form. If it’s thick enough, you can turn the bowl upside down without it sliding out.
- Mix the chocolate until smooth and fold in soften cream cheese.
- Remove the bowl from double boiler, add 3 eggs yolk and mix well.
- Add 1/3 Meringue into the cream cheese batter and blend well.
- Then add the rest of Meringue 1/2 at a time and mix well.
- Rub some oil/butter on parchment paper and line 15cm (16inch) round cake pan.
- Pour the batter into the pan and drop the pan on the counter to raise the air bubbles out of the batter.
- Place the cake pan on a baking tray and pour some hot water onto the tray and place it into the oven and bake at 170 Celsius for 15 minutes.
- Stop the heat and leave it inside the oven with the remaining heat for 15 minutes.
- Place it on wire rack to cool completely and dust with powdered sugar (optional) and Voila!
For more inquiries, please feel free to contact us or call/whatsapp us at 011-1988 6263
To see the other recipes we have, click here.